This drawing of The Manor House forms part of a block plan drawn up when significant alterations and additions were made to the house in 1907.
The plan was sketched by Detmar Jellings Blow and Fernand Billerey, a firm of London architects. Blow was an artist-craftsman and a disciple of John Ruskin. He won the Pugin Prize in 1892 and was admitted to the Art Workers’ Guild. After marrying into an aristocratic family, Blow was patronised by the British aristocracy, including the then owners of the manor, Lord and Lady Hood.